Community Resource Coordination was created as a means by which students of the Titusville Area School District and their families could gain access to resources in the community that they may not know are available to them.
Once a student has been referred to the program, the Community Resource Coordinator assists the student and his or her family in identifying their primary needs and works to gather resources to help the family address those needs. In addition, the Community Resource Coordinator also provides ongoing support to students and their families by scheduling regular appointments and maintaining contact in order to ensure that all needs are being met.
Students of the Titusville Area School District and their families may be eligible for services if they are in need of referrals for:
- Clothing or basic necessities
- School supplies
- Financial assistance or literacy
- Legal, medical, or utility assistance
- Counseling for students and families addressing issues of substance abuse, grief, anxiety, domestic violence, etc.
- Address concerns that may be affecting students’ academic performance or participation.
- Assist families with getting connected to resources in the community.
- Promote community awareness of external factors that may be affecting students’ learning experience.
Is there a cost?
Services provided by Community Resource Coordination are free of charge for those who qualify.
How do I make an appointment?
Contact the Titusville office of Family Service & Children’s Aid Society at (814) 827-3649 to schedule a meeting with the Community Resource Coordinator.
Any individual or agency may refer students or their families.
To make a referral, call today.